[CS-FSLUG] Blogging on the Cheap

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Nov 19 08:58:52 CST 2008

> Don't own any. I do have some limited leased space on the same machine
> hosting this list, and have had my blog there before. The first one
> ran
> well, but then I got tangled in a political mess which required
> shutting
> it down.

	Ed, is it that you want a different subdomain for your blog than the
old one you had?

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton