[CS-FSLUG] [PD] Are Democrats to Blame for Gun Control? (was They have started already... HR6257 To Reauthorize the Assault Weapon Ban)

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Nov 16 19:44:33 CST 2008

On Sunday 16 November 2008 6:57:00 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> David McGlone wrote:
>
> [snip[
>
> > This shows that some people will vehemently back their party up whether
> > they are right or wrong, and that is sad when it comes to American
> > Democracy.
> >
> > In my eyes, the guys that reintroduced this bill are the "bad apples" of
> > the Republican party and that is what I think Fred should have
> > acknowledged instead of flatly blaming the Democratic party as a "whole".
> > This is why I mentioned "totalitarianism".
> >
> > All in all, I think, I and all the Conservative Democrats on and off this
> > list are owed an apology.
> >
> > But, like I mentioned above, there are some people that have such a
> > "closed" mind and are too stubborn to admit fault, and listen to
> > reasoning. That is why I believe an apology will never come.
>
> First, there are bad RINOS in the party who should be voted out. Second,
> I don't care who sponsored or cosponsored the bill. Liberals, MOSTLY
> demos. are in control and THEY will be the ones who pass it. There are
> some conservative demos, but VERY FEW, because most can't support the
> party platform, if for no other reason.

Let's throw a 9 year old kid in a candy store. When the candy is gone let's
blame the kid!

Let's throw a bank robber in a bank with the vault wide open. When the money's
gone let's blame the robber!

Let's throw a crack addict in a crack house. When he smokes all the crack
let's blame the addict!

Let's give a 4 year old kid a baseball bat. When he beats the crap out of the
dog, let's blame the dog!

Let's convince the baseball commissioner to put a football player on the
baseball team. When the team loses, let's blame the team!

Let's introduce a totally wicked bill to the house floor "All soda in the
world to be banned". When the bill passes, let's blame the senate and the
president!

Let's create a cult, when they do wicked things, let's blame the media for
reporting it!

Let's put a 2nd grader in the 10th grade, let's blame the teacher for that kid
failing!

Let's put a Muslim in a Baptist church, when he fails to acknowledge Jesus
died for him, let's blame the minister!

--
David M.