[CS-FSLUG] PD: Am I Pro Life? was: Does this guy have guts, or what? Alright!!

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sat Nov 15 22:19:19 CST 2008

On Saturday 15 November 2008 8:26:06 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Ed Hurst wrote:
> > Warren Sanders wrote:
> >> I am going to sick my neck out on a limb here and quote my pastor on
> >> this topic for Fred and others.  I am proud to have the same belief
> >> about this not just because he is my Pastor.  I do not claim allegiance
> >> to any political party therefore find it very irresponsible of anyone to
> >> vote partyline.

I'm asking this nicely. In no way am I trying to get anything started.

> In this case,

Are you saying there are exceptions to abortion? Or are you speaking of the
case of postings?

> I do agree with his position on abortion and his having
> the guts to see to it his parish understands why it's wrong, simply it's
>  born of Satan. That's what I applaud!!

>  I DON'T think there should be
> any support of any given party from the pulpit. Taking any candidate to
> task for holding positions contrary to Scripture IS acceptable...no
> matter who he/she is nor what party.

This in a way sounds like a contradiction to your last argument regarding the
reinstatement of the gun ban. Is this what you meant? Or am I reading it
wrong?

--
David M.