[CS-FSLUG] PD: Am I Pro Life? was: Does this guy have guts, or what? Alright!!

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sat Nov 15 17:16:22 CST 2008

Warren Sanders wrote:
> I am going to sick my neck out on a limb here and quote my pastor on
> this topic for Fred and others.  I am proud to have the same belief
> about this not just because he is my Pastor.  I do not claim allegiance
> to any political party therefore find it very irresponsible of anyone to
> vote partyline.

Nicely done; gratefully received. The last two churches to which was
affiliated worshiped the Republican Party. The partisan spirit was so
loud I could not hear the Holy Spirit. It went a long way to helping me
decide I could be faithful to my calling only by worshiping at home. The
saddest part is these last two were the most viable choices I had
otherwise in places of service.

--
Ed Hurst