[CS-FSLUG] Correction of misinterpretation.

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Nov 13 22:16:27 CST 2008

>>    Michael, as I invited you to do off list; if you believe your
>> position to be Biblical, then please show us how it is Biblical.
>> Ultimately, Biblical would mean it is Scripture and be the plain
>> reading
>> of Scripture, right?
>>
>>    As to Fred's post, I'm guessing by Orthodox he is referring to the
>> Eastern Orthodox church, given the capital "O."
>
> Western, and Anglican, which is pretty much the same, evangelicals
> have
> the same view. "Anglican" DOESN'T mean as in what comes from
> Canterbury. ;)

	True, true. I just was interpreting your big "O" Orthodoxy vs. little
"o" orthodoxy. Were you just talking about generic orthodoxy?

	In any case, it made me smile. I have a special fondness for the
Orthodox church, though I'm just your average, run of the mill wannabe
Presbyterian. ;-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas