[CS-FSLUG] TD: Status of Murder (was: Study Bible)

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Tue Nov 11 15:03:12 CST 2008

Again you are arguing for the Augustinian/Calvinistic Heterodox of 2
eternal destinies..
I believe that the Bible clearly states there are 3!
Someone that has never heard the gospel BUT lives by their conscience as
much as possible
can never be placed in the same catagory as one who sees their condition
before God and realizes their need for a saviour.

Michael