[CS-FSLUG] Study Bible

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Nov 11 08:34:32 CST 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 00.03.55 Keli of Coxsackie wrote:
> You can not have "total submission to the teachings of the Bible
> itself " without "living a Holy Life"
> So is the Holy Spirit given to those who obey or disobey?
>
> A murderer or adulterer with good doctrine CAN NOT have the Holy
> Spirit..
>
> Are you a Nicolaitan?

When I said "submission to the teachings" I meant "agreement in its
contents with the teaching of the Bible". The criterion for orthodoxy is
agreement of the contents, not a holy, Spirit filled life.

As for me being a Nicolaitan, is a good question. I should examine my
life in face of God's word; I am sure there are too many things to
object in it.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--