[CS-FSLUG] TD: Status of Murder (was: Study Bible)

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Nov 11 00:15:02 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:54 AM,  <veritosproject at gmail.com> wrote:
> What make y'all of this, since obviously the early (cf. Paul) (and
> modern) church contains the occasional murderer?

If any man be in Christ he is a new creature.... Also Paul said in 1 Cor:

1Cor 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the
kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters,
nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with
mankind,
1Cor 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor
extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Cor 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are
sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by
the Spirit of our God.

I think that answers it. :-D

Oh, and to keep this on the CS/FSLUG topic. I used BibleTime to dig
that out. ;-) Yes, I love, love, love BibleTime. But I think I've said
that before. ;-) I put Ubuntu onto my Wind so I could have it.
GnomeSword is ok, but I prefer BibleTime's "mag" feature. No need to
display Strong's numbers to see the goodies...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland