[CS-FSLUG] Study Bible

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Mon Nov 10 08:52:51 CST 2008

The problem I have with Study Bibles is WHO are the authors and how are
they living their life?
So they might agree on a few points of doctrine - big deal - Do they
show that Love has been poured out in their hearts?
Do they live like the church did back in Acts ch 2 and 4 ?

that is my take..
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
more about our community please go here... http://www.twelvetribes.com