[CS-FSLUG] They have started already... HR6257 To Reauthorize the Assault Weapon Ban

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 9 09:22:36 CST 2008

Tina Gasperson wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM, David McGlone <d.mcglone at att.net> wrote:
>> Who in the world would need an AK-47 other than the military anyhow?
>
> I recently came to a realization about this whole 2nd amendment thing:
> it is precisely because the military has these things that it is vital
> that citizens are legally permitted to have them as well. It may sound
> "out there" at this point in time to think that the military would
> ever overtake the citizenry, but it is certainly not out of the
> question if things ever head in that direction. That, I believe, is
> the point of the 2nd amendment.

You are very close! Simply, the reason that NOBama, Kennedy, Biden, and
ALL other liberals don't want the public armed is that if your desire is
to be a slave master, you don't want those slaves able to shoot back!
Liberals can't use the ignorant excuse that all they want to do is save
lives because ALL the evidence, including stats from the FBI PROVE just
the opposite - gun control of any flavor DOESN'T work.

Blessings,

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."