[CS-FSLUG] They have started already... HR6257 To Reauthorize the Assault Weapon Ban

Tina Gasperson tinahdee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:55:07 CST 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM, David McGlone <d.mcglone at att.net> wrote:

> Who in the world would need an AK-47 other than the military anyhow?

I recently came to a realization about this whole 2nd amendment thing:
it is precisely because the military has these things that it is vital
that citizens are legally permitted to have them as well. It may sound
"out there" at this point in time to think that the military would
ever overtake the citizenry, but it is certainly not out of the
question if things ever head in that direction. That, I believe, is
the point of the 2nd amendment.