[CS-FSLUG] TD: Any Theology recomendations?

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Sat Nov 8 08:31:52 CST 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 01.22.17 David McGlone wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone recommend some good theology books? I've been
> contemplating studying theology, because I think it will give me a
> greater understanding of my faith.
[snip]

David, that's the Mother of All Questions, but is a good one, one that
is always welcomed.

There are just too many books to begin; but IMHO the rigor and
simplicithy of Louis Berkhof's Systematic Theology cannot be matched.
Even though it is very dated now, it is VERY recommended.

I plan to write more, as more titles come to my mind.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.