[CS-FSLUG] TD: Any Theology recomendations?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Nov 3 06:30:45 CST 2008

David McGlone wrote:

> Can anyone recommend some good theology books? I've been contemplating
> studying theology, because I think it will give me a greater understanding of
> my faith.

I'm flattered by your strong endorsement. My own answer is fewer books
and, along with Jason's encouragement to immerse yourself in Scripture.
To get outside your own head and explore, I would emphasize hanging out
with someone near you whose faith and theology you admire. God has
surely placed you in proximity to someone who can do you more good than
many theology books. Pray to see with spiritual eyes whom that may be,
and cultivate a bond.

--
Ed Hurst