[CS-FSLUG] TD: Any Theology recomendations?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Nov 3 10:11:23 CST 2008

> Hopefully this will help me understand better why some of my feelings
> contradict with the bible.

	I think you are being too hard on yourself here. We all contradict
the Bible, it is a life long pursuit to become increasingly in sync
with it through God's Spirit.

	There's some pretty good books listed on that site, but I think I
might stick more to the books that have been mentioned here, first,
except where they overlap. Some of the stuff on there is good, but by
no means introductory. Some are rather painful, in fact, to read,
though they are valuable.

	Do check out Williams and Barth -- they have a graciousness and
liveliness that I think you'll appreciate.

	-Tim

--
Timothy R. Butler | "Friendship is born  at that moment  when
Editor, OfB.biz   |  one person  says to another,  'What! You