[CS-FSLUG] Mac to Linux: Bible Software

Stephen J. McCracken smccracken at hcjb.org.ec
Sun Nov 2 19:15:31 CST 2008

> know what I mean.  I can tell you how to generate such modules yourself
> using scripts I wrote to do the hard work but I can't ship finished
> modules anywhere (and so the Sword Project itself doesn't support them).

I think this is the key.  I know many who use e-sword under WINE because
there has been a community and readily available tools for people to
make their own modules.  If things like this were readily available
(they may be, I haven't checked lately), I'm sure it would help as the
community could start to make what interests them from the Public Domain
works available and "personal use" of some that someone might deem
necessary, but not Public Domain, for their own use similar to what you
have done with your second repository.

sjm