[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 00:22:08 CDT 2008

I thought about using parts of OpenOffice for some facilities. Unfortunately,
OpenOffice seems quite complex from a coder's perspective. But not impossible.
I had also looked at Mozilla as a platform that could be leveraged as
well. Neither in totality, but in part.

Definitely something to look into though!