[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Mar 28 22:30:38 CDT 2008

EnzoAeneas wrote:
> You're right, we probably do need to focus on two at a time as these
> are mostly separate from each other in function
> They could be built as separate executables initially. We can work on
> the best plan for integration as we get more of our "features"
> accomplished. Very few of these will have to share any data.

[snip]

Here's an idea I had.......ADMITTEDLY maybe not a very good one, but for
small churches, of which there are more and more, this might make some
sense. What would be "wrong," or maybe not doable for this project by
using OpenOffice and it's base for the database? All forms, etc., could
be prepackaged for whatever OS a church wanted to use. If not base,
another database could be used (predefined) and setup to work with OO.

Yeah......I know....go to bed.....it's late. ;)

Fred

--
"Security" in Windows comes from patching a sieve.