[CS-FSLUG] Administrative note: A Christian community is shutting down.

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Thu Mar 27 21:45:07 CDT 2008

Maybe someone can (off list maybe?) enlighten me on whether there are
any benefits in bottom-posting?  If the mail reader automatically jumped
to the beginning of the most recent post, that would make sense.
Until that time, the convenience of top posting for me is that I can see
the very first few lines of a new post and decide if the [delete] digit
gets exercise or not... :-)
Otherwise I have to scroll down...  Too much work, with about 80-120
posts I receive per day.