[CS-FSLUG] Administrative note: A Christian community is shutting down.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Mar 26 23:17:18 CDT 2008

Just a quick request. PLEASE, bottom post?! I have so much mail to read
every day that I've now set a new "mandate" for myself. If it's top
posted, I won't read it......period. It simply takes too much time to
sort out who said what in a post when most post as they should and a few
don't. I'm a co-moderator on several lists and we now mandate bottom
posting because top posters created too much grief for everyone else.
True, those lists have a LOT of members and there's a lot of traffic.

Thanks,

Fred

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.