[CS-FSLUG] Adding a partition for Linux

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:19:15 CDT 2008

Just tried to disable the Logo which is a white screen with the word
E-Machines across the middle.  I said I used <Esc> to enter the bios
and that was not true, I used <Del> to enter the bios set up.  AND
when the Logo Screen is up, hitting <Del> causes a clearing of the
white just enough to print "Entering Setup" at the lower left then it
goes into the bios set up screens.  Then on exiting the bios setup
screen...the logo screen is  reapplied...then on the chance that
somewhere under there there is a Hit Any Key line, I just kept
repeatedly hitting <Enter>  which had NO effect whatsoever.  It still
booted from the HD.