[CS-FSLUG] Adding a partition for Linux

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Jul 11 17:31:08 CDT 2008

That hardware is a little old, and could be low on features. Some CDRoms
in that age group were not able to boot, though most of them can.

Can you go to your device manager and pull up your model of CDRom? We
can usually look it up from those specifications.

Also, were you ever able to get into your BIOS to look at the
boot-order? I have seen different sites that say the keys to press
during the E-Machine message at bootup are one of: ESC, F1, Tab, F2, or F10

- Tim Young