[CS-FSLUG] Adding a partition for Linux

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 11 08:50:46 CDT 2008

Are you saying that you got into BIOS and changed the setting and that
were still unable to boot from cdrom?  Or are you saying that ESC did
not get you into BIOS?

If you did manage to change the BIOS; many systems expect you to also
press a key to actually boot from cdrom.  In this way; an unattended
reboot will not boot from cdrom even if the BIOS is configured to boot
from cdrom.

Some systems have another key (sometimes F12) that will allow you change
the boot order for one boot only.