[CS-FSLUG] Adding a partition for Linux

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:10:48 CDT 2008

I have a PC running on XP and want to add a partition so I can install
Linux.  BUT...the entire drive is occupied with the one partition for
XP.  Is it possible to shrink the partition, either within Windows or
with an external CD so that I can add Linux without loosing the stuff
I have on the Win partition.  The Win partition while using the whole
drive is only using 6 gbytes pf the 80 gbytes available!

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."