[CS-FSLUG] Looking for some advice please

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Jan 15 12:50:31 CST 2008

Being able to type something in and copy it to your PC can also be done
with many handhelds.  You often do not have quite the same keyboard, but
I was able to do quite well with one.  For 5 years or so I had a low-end
palm before it finally died on me.  I used it for shopping lists,
writing up notes for devotions (both that I was listening to and ones I
was thinking about giving later on).  For me, the portability of a
handheld was more important than a full keyboard.  But you can get small
keyboards that work with handhelds, which can make data entry much
easier.  And you can get various Bibles for them, and small games, and
lots of other things.

Many of them hook up via USB, have internal rechargeable batteries
(which was an important thing for me, since I travel a lot and replacing
batteries becomes a drag), will sync with your computer, and have all
sorts of good programs on them.

Just my 2 cents worth.

    - Tim Young