[CS-FSLUG] Dead Fan on ATI Card

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:36:37 CST 2008

Someone in an online forum suggested fixing a Pentium 2 heatsinc & fan
to it, I've seen things like this done with paperclips and zip-ties on
the Hard Forum site. Alternatively, another site suggested getting your
hands on this http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=41 or on a
ZalmanVF700CU (check the Zalman site for compatibility).

Assuming ATI doesn't do anything too bizarre to their cards, it
shouldn't be much different than changing the hsf on an NVidia card, and
I've done that with ease using a Zalman kit.

NT