[CS-FSLUG] Linux on ipod

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Wed Sep 19 21:12:48 CDT 2007

New 6th gen - Video ipod - Won it for taking a survey from Infotrends
about proofing.
They said I would get a 30 GB but they lied - It was an 80 GB
I have a good amount of music for it and a few videos. I found a site
http://vixy.net
Online video conversion that downloads youtube to ipod format.
Just learning now... but go here to see 3 videos from my people
http://youtube.com/user/TwelveTribesMedia

later,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press