[CS-FSLUG] One ministry's position on open access

Jason Franklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 23:05:20 CDT 2007

I was introduced to Piper's works while taking a Missions class in
college.  I learned of desiringgod.com a few years back.  But DG won
a permanent place in my heart when they sent us a whole box of books
for free.  I'd simply asked if our little church could do payments or
something.  Instead, they gave us a case.

Over the years I've become a regular visitor of the desiringgod.com
site.  I have been so very impressed with their openness.  My audio
library is full of piper sermons I've listened to while doing sermon
prep.

I heartily endorse this ministry.

Jason Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary