[CS-FSLUG] I'd like your input please

Whitt Madden whittmadden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:29:37 CDT 2007

I've only been a member of this group for a short time, but I read all of
the posts, and I want to let you know that you are an inspirational source
for me.  I am working on a website, http://www.landoftiao.com and it is a
site based on religion and biblical truth.  You can see in the about page,
why I called the site, such a strange name, but honestly, whenever I
started, I had completely different intentions with the site.  I was going
to use the site to make money, for all the wrong reasons.  God changed my
heart in this area, and showed me a better use for the site. I'm not trying
to SPAM you or anything like that.  But I'd like your advice,input on the
site, and what I could do to help improve what I am doing here.  The Lord
has truly blessed me in so many areas, and a lot of the site, is me
expanding on that, and trying to help others.  I'd really appreciate it, if
you could let me know what you think of it.  Thank you so much, and God
bless each of you!

--
Whitt Madden