[CS-FSLUG] Winutuxu OS with Sp2 (Windows & Linux in One CD)

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Tue Nov 20 14:38:15 CST 2007

Well - I am on a network and I print to Xerox Workcentre 7655 and a Doc
12 and a Document Centre 440 St and a Phaser 8560 and so I would firstly
need to be able to access my working pdfs on the network and print them..
ALSO.. since I work with pdfs I need the ability to manipulate the pdf
and impose when needed into booklet or impose for business cards... I
use adobe and would love to get away from them.. I know GIMP is a good
Photoshop alternative (or even Gimpshop) and Scribus is decent as a
layout program although I have hundreds of indesign layouts that I still
need to keep using.

Feel free to show me where I am wrong and that Linux is still good for me...
I want to use linux - but I do not see how I could.....

thanks,
Keli