[CS-FSLUG] OT: DSLRs

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:41:15 CST 2007

I have a first gen Canon rebel d-slr and am very happy with it.
Though, I would like to upgrade to the latest model.  It's much
faster.  My rebel is also very sturdy.  I had it mounted on a spotting
scope & tripod and it fell off, hitting the asphalt road.  The fall
broke the lens in half b ut the camera survived.Take a look here for
photos I've taken:
http://picasaweb.google.com/clayton256

My Sony point-n-shot cameras take terrible photos.  They are models
DS9 and DS5 IIRC.  The starfish photo at the above url is an example.

HTH,
Mark