[CS-FSLUG] new to list - greetings

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:26:31 CDT 2007

On 3/30/07, Keli of Coxsackie <keli at parchmentpress.net> wrote:

> Greetings all...
> So I am new to this list.. I hope I do not step on any toes..
> What things are normally discussed here?
>
> thanks,
> Michael Markuson (aka Keli)

Hi Keli,

Welcome to CS-FSLUG!  We discuss a mix of issues ranging from Linux & FOSS
some religious discussion.  Sometimes we share prayer requests and personal
news with each other.  Please note that theological and other 'OT'
discussions should be prefaced with tags, like 'TD' (theological discussion)

or 'PD' (political discussion), though those should not be the mainstay of
discussion.  Primarily, people use CS-FSLUG to help each other with
GNU/Linux, etc.

HTH,
Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Editor, Free Software Advocate