[CS-FSLUG] Extra harddisc - how to?

HildingE he7316575 at yahoo.se
Sun Mar 25 14:58:56 CDT 2007

Well, time has come to put an extra harddisc in my old PC, but how to
do? I have got Fedora 6 on my master disc. GRUB is bootloader, and on my
slave disc I would like to install Kubuntu or Xubuntu. I can understand
the two different names on the discs, hda and hdb, but do I write the
bootloader-file, GRUB.conf? I can see that this is elementary, my dear
Watson, but I would like to understand what is happening. Fedora6 is not
an easy distro or, it is a sort main distro that takes care of
everything, when you are installing Fedora as your last distro. It is
more difficult when you already have Fedora as your first dist. Well,
have you got some HOWTO to use in this case?

PuppyLinux has got printerproblems so I would rather like the Ubuntus.

I hope You all will have an Easter with the Resurrection of Christ as
the main goal of life.

Regards,
Hilding in Sweden

Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam?  Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com