[CS-FSLUG] Puppy Linux

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 18:05:44 CDT 2007

Without even reading it I can state unequivocally that
the author is uninformed and must have a personal axe
to grind.

I have been involved with Puppy for quite a while now
and have found the folks there, with RARE exception, to
be friendly and helpful - often unexpectedly generous
with their time and talents.

Perhaps the author has a relationship with another distro
and they are fearful of the growth of Puppy in a Linux
niche they value for their distro?

I can think of no other reasons but uniformed, some personal
animus, or some vested interest in harming Puppy to explain
any effort to poison-pen the good folks involved with Puppy.

We have company so I don't have time to read the article,
may try to later ... doc

--

Respectfully,  David
Minister of Discipleship & Education