[CS-FSLUG] New Video Card FC 5 HELP!!

Pastor George C Cook Pastor.George at nehemiah-center.org
Sat Jun 16 17:52:19 CDT 2007

Beloved Brethern:

I am such a lurker to the list and have learned so much from you all!

I just installed a new video card NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE into my PC

The PC is Dual boot using GRUB as the boot loader with FC5 and Win XP

The Linux side obviously has not found the new hardware gracefully
and as soon as the graphics start to load the screen
gets all slanted looking with 3 images (refresh rate?)

Anyways I need some step by step directions on how to boot the
machine into the command line (Edit a line in grub?)
and then install the driver I got from
NVIDIA  (NVIDIA-x86-1.0-7167-pkg1.run) and tell linux to use the driver.

I know this is a noob question but I pray you will have mercy on a
country pastor and take me by the hand with this

Pastor George