[CS-FSLUG] OFB: The Real Announcement at WWDC: Safari for Windows

Jason P. Franlklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 21:51:48 CDT 2007

While I love to see any offensive against MS, in my opinion Safari can't compete with Firefox on a Windows machine.  I like Safari on a mac because of the integration.  Even so, I have Firefox on my macs for certain things I feel it handles better.  That being said, I am learning how to use Safari better and as I learn am using Firefox less...but still I don't think many people are going to bite on Safari for Windoze.

Jason P. Franklin
Lead Missionary
Westwood Bible Fellowship
www.westwoodbf.com