[CS-FSLUG] Networking with Ubuntu or Fedora Core 6

HildingE he7316575 at yahoo.se
Sat Feb 24 16:30:44 CST 2007

Well, sorry to say I am returning to basic about creating network, this
time with Fedora Core 6. Where can I find an easyread HOWTO installing
network? I am just using network between two LinuxPC. Beside Ubuntu I
have a little bit curios about Fedora Core 6, but it seems more
difficult to get it right.

Places: connect to server - ssh - the adresses to the two computers,
192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3  I am working as root, but it refuses to
open eachother. I have made shared folders, but without any result.

Regards in Lent.

/Hilding in Gothenburg

Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam?  Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com