[CS-FSLUG] Career paths

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:33:58 CST 2007

There is no one above the three managers I'm having issues with,
those three are also the only share holders in the company. I doubt
very much that they can fully relate either, since the most recent
one last worked in bar and that was nine or ten years ago now, and
the others may never have had to work a front desk retail position
for more than a few days a year, or at the very least haven't for
over a decade from what I can tell.