[CS-FSLUG] TrixBox for DayCare

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Feb 12 15:36:03 CST 2007

Cool, thanks for sharing. I was looking at that auto-answer stuff, but
it looked like it could be potentially tricky and a simple
implementation is going to be preferred. By tricky I mean editing config
files by hand as opposed to using the web interface.

> You could also use another and a wireless speaker setup (or wired) and
> cheapo amplifier to provide a central paging as well (the phones have
> an audio jack on the back).

Nice, they have an audio out jack? That could be really useful. Is it
just a standard 1/8" mono jack or something?

> You also then have the ability to not only
> connect these phones to the existing pbx, but you can completely
> replace
> it as well.

That would be a larger undertaking, but may work out once the existing
system is in place and people start liking it.

JSR/