[CS-FSLUG] Installing ia32-libs-gtk

HildingE he7316575 at yahoo.se
Fri Apr 13 15:14:24 CDT 2007

My problems are not the same, but I have some idea about the repository,
the library universe, as someone wrote to me about concerning Bibletime.
My experience was that is was a good idea even using KDE to install
GNOME. Then You will get synaptic. I consider it a little bit better
than adept

/Hilding in Sweden