[CS-FSLUG] Where from, Bible software, updating Ubuntu

Hilding Egestål he7316575 at yahoo.se
Fri Sep 29 07:15:16 CDT 2006

BUT...
I have two computers, one with ubuntu, and the other with XP and
Fedora5. I could not succeed downloading and installing gnomesword and
when I am going to start Gnomesword it says that I have to contact the
developing team or shut down.

Strangely, the same occurs, on the Ubuntu-computer, with the same
message.  In both cases I have used the computer's own program for
downloading. I have not gone to the homepage of the Bibleguide /Gnomesword.

So, I am a little bit confused. IF.. I should replace Fedora5 with
Kubuntu (with KDE) would that be a better alternative? Or is it the same
problem?

Please, looking forward to anybody who can help me in this matter.

/Hilding