[CS-FSLUG] Where Is Everyone From? [Was: Bible Software]

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 10:39:14 CDT 2006

> Chad wrote:
> By the way, where is everyone from?

Can't speak for everyone, except in the sense
that we all are descendants of Adam & Eve and
are now children of God!  :-)

I grew up in New England and currently reside
in west central Florida.

I serve as minister of discipleship/education
at our church and have also served recently
with a Christian college in various roles
including administration (one of the VP's)
and as an adjunct professor (I miss teaching,
less so college bureaucracy).

The Lord had led us to move toward downsizing
from our 10 acres and 2400 sq ft home but the
enemy is using the real estate depression here
in FL to slow that transition.

We do not yet know if the Lord will keep us
here in FL or move us to another state, there
have been open doors in another FL county, in
NC, SC, and in TX.  FL seems unlikely due to
skyrocketing costs, NC and TX also seem less
probable for a variety of reasons.  Doors
continue to open in SC.

None of us do well in cold climates so we
anticipate God's perfect stewardship will
place us somewhere in the south.  :-)

Hope that is not overly responsive!

doc