[CS-FSLUG] OT: mail order coffee WAS: Prayer request

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 7 08:25:28 CDT 2006

> :-) That is kinda funny isn't it. Maybe we can lead this into a survey
> and get further off track . . . Who here has taken Gevalia up on their
> free coffee maker offer for trying their mail-order coffee service?
>
> JSR/

As a matter of good health = good stewardship we
only drink low acid coffee that is processed
without chemicals.

The brand we buy on the Internet is Puroast,
info at puroast.com   <info at puroast.com>

Full caffine, fraction of the acid, and the
natural positive values of coffee not destroyed
by over cooking or added chemicals.

Have a cup at my elbow at the moment.

How's that for taking coffee drinking to
another level?  :-)  :-)

doc