[CS-FSLUG] Distribution releases for September 2006

gginorio at sbcglobal.net gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 11:50:58 CDT 2006

I am using Edgy Eft for x86-32 and x86-64 machines,

> Who's tried the Edgy betas so far?

Being betas I wasn't expecting too much, but they've run like champs (save for a known network card driver issue on NVIDIA 6150 x86-64 boards.) After compiling the network driver, no other hardware problems presented themselves. I haven't had any major crashes so far either. For day to day use (Gnomesword, Xfce, OpenOffice, a little gaming, and web programming) I'm pleased with the results.

Gabe Ginorio