[CS-FSLUG] Managing Partitions/Backup software

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 01:15:39 CDT 2006

Nathan,

I thought that I was the only one that this happened to. For some reason, M$
doesn't like residing on the same hd as linux. After two attemped installs,
I finally
installed M$ and Ubuntu successfully, only after I installed them onto two
separate hard drives.

Maybe you could try that...

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions concerning your backup software
question.

Chad