[CS-FSLUG] Linux distributions

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Thu Nov 30 00:04:05 CST 2006

* Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> [2006-11-29 22:32:17 -0700]:

[...]
> upcoming version? Or perhaps someone could tell me about the Mandriva
> Club and payment options?

Sorry, I actually went and poked around at the Club site after I sent
the previous mail, so if you look here:

http://www.mandriva.com/en/community/resources/club

you'll see all the benefits, explanations, etc.  The recommended level
is "silver", which is 120E/yr, or 10E/mo (the standard membership is
about 5E/mo; not really sure what the big difference is tho).

They do mark a dollar amount on there, so $132/yr for the silver; I'm
assuming that's USD.

--
{FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C  A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4}
mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;