[CS-FSLUG] Linksys Router Firewall, Windows Security & Backups

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:21:43 CST 2006

I appreciate all the feedback from my original comment, as it is
right now I'm looking into getting the Acronis backup software and
AVG Internet security suite software for my Windows desktop and
laptop. If I can't get the AVG internet security I'll probably dump
the firewalls, although because I'm running on a wireless network
I'll have to think twice about that (even if it is supposed to be
secure).

Tim, I thought I had told you when I got the Mac.  It's been at least
a month now since I got a ram upgrade for the Mini, it was difficult
to install and even now with the new 1GB it doesn't deliver as much
speed as I'd like. I suspect the integrated video card makes a
difference, I've got a 256MB NVidia GeForce 7600 in my Windows desktop.