[CS-FSLUG] Ubuntu and Samba

he7316575 he7316575 at yahoo.se
Sun Nov 19 13:56:33 CST 2006

Now I have two computers functioning with Ubuntu, Bibletime, and I can
read files from one PC to another. It is time for the printer. I have
made an installation with Samba. And that is the reason why I can read
these files.

My Brother computer is locally installed with CUPS in PCyellow (I have
also XP on that PC) and on PCbrown I have made the CUPSinstallation with
the two files for the printer, but I have got stuck now. I don't know
how to connect the printer to the PCbrown within Samba.

Or, is it easier to get a network without Samba?

Greetings from Sweden
Hilding
Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam?  Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com