[CS-FSLUG] OT: Adventures With LXer & CharLUG

D.C. Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Sat Nov 18 00:49:36 CST 2006

On Friday 17 November 2006 09:47, Ritchie, Josiah S. wrote:
> Sounds like a lot of fun. One of the cool parts about this list is seeing
> the different parts Christians play in the Linux community. I hadn't
> realized how deep your LXer involvement was. I know a good Christian guy
> who is highly involved in CPLUG (Central PA) which is a pretty active LUG
> if you are ever looking for something is that world.
>
> JSR/

Well, I even get a little income from the venture, though not enough at this
time to make up for my wife not working. :-(  I'm grateful for this bit
though.  I sincerely hope that we generate some real advertising though.
Between the financial strain and growing increasingly bored with the security
gig, I wish I could switch over to LXer tomorrow!

I would certainly be interested in meeting this person.  I know Linc Fessenden
(TLLTS, Lehigh Valley LUG, Linux4Christians list).  It was really cool to
meet him at the Ohio LinuxFest.  I may already know the guy you speak of, but
who knows?  If you introduce me, we can certainly figure out the rest. ;-)
Maybe I can pick up some interesting tidbits from his LUG experience.

Blessings,
Don
--
Don & Dolly Parris