[CS-FSLUG] OT: Adventures With LXer & CharLUG

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Nov 17 08:47:13 CST 2006

Sounds like a lot of fun. One of the cool parts about this list is seeing the different parts Christians play in the Linux community. I hadn't realized how deep your LXer involvement was. I know a good Christian guy who is highly involved in CPLUG (Central PA) which is a pretty active LUG if you are ever looking for something is that world.

JSR/