[CS-FSLUG] My View on the MS/Novell Deal

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:51:44 CST 2006

On 11/16/06, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:

> Hi Don,
>         Josiah's (expanded) article is up on OFB if your interested in
> aggregating it over at LXer:
>
>         http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/407.html
>
>         I just sent it in to your system. I meant to post that on the list
> and didn't get around to it (oops!).
>
>         By the way, do you guys have feeds somehow go automatically into
> the
> submissions system? I notice frequently you pick up on OFB articles
> incredibly fast! I seem to remember from back in the LinuxDailyNews
> days Rick (Lehrbaum) and I had talked about using some kind of nifty
> automatic submissions software that Dave was developing for LXer.
>
>         -Tim

Tim, we did have your site in our aggregation list.  I'm not sure it still
is.  Seems you sort of took a break for a while, and we may have dropped OFB
during that time.  Seems like we also had a post or two that were more about
faith than tech, or at least weren't suitable for our audience.  I don't
control the aggregation, but I do make recommendations.  I had OFB added to
the aggregation list either late last year or early this year.  I will look
into the current status and get back to you.

Don